St. Andrews Church Hall
Come and share the magic of St Andrew's
We've given our church hall a new lease of life and you can join in too.
A six-month refit means Sudbury has a brand new venue for pastoral, community, business and social events. Careful renovation work has restored the hall, famous for its church services when first built in 1905, to more than its former glory.
Today it's a 21st Century landmark, complete with main hall, meeting rooms and tasteful stainless steel kitchen. During the renovations the original stained glass window depicting an angel with a flaming sword to ward off lawlessness was restored to its former glory. It's a masterpiece.
The hall was blessed by the Bishop of Willesden, the Right Rev'd Peter Broadbent and now it's ready and waiting...FOR YOU
What they say:
"The total transformation of the church hall represents a milestone in the history of this church."
"This hall is tremendous - a little gem that can be used for religious, secular and entertainment purposes."
The Bishop of Willesden, the Right Rev'd Peter Broadbent
- · A superb venue to meet your every need
- · Luxurious and spacious main hall - with mini-stage and balcony - boasts generous capacity of 75
- · Ideal for play groups, conferences, parties, dancing classes and hobby groups
- New state of the art kitchen, buffet and dining facilities
- Intimate meeting rooms where those important decisions can be made or for smaller social functions
- Disabled access
- Large adjoining car park
- Competitive rates for a first-class venue
The new kitchen
Main Hall 15.18 m x 7.58 m 115.06 sq.m. (1,238 sq.ft.)
Side Room 6.91 m x 4.20 m 29.02 sq.m. (312 sq.ft.)
Stage 2.98 m x 2.20 m 6.55 sq.m. (70 sq.ft.)
Kitchen 3.61 m x 3.34 m 12.05 sq.m. (129 sq.ft.)
This marvellous facility, bang in the heart of Sudbury and fresh from a £200,000 face lift, is just one phone call away.. .so BOOK NOW
T: 020 8904 9224 for details
St. Andrew’s Church
956 Harrow Road